Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Difficulty with Formatting

I'm going to try these pictures in a separate post.......I wish the photo function was a little more user friendly.

Red things in the late summer Garden:


Running strawberry (
Euonymus obovata);
Rosehips; Highbush cranberry (Viburnum opulus).


And blue things:



Bottle gentian (
Gentiana andrewsii); Great blue lobelia (Lobelia siphilitica); Rough blazing star (Liatris aspera)


And some other pretty colored things, too:


Pink turtlehead
(Chelone obliqua); Spotted jewelweed (Impatiens capensis); Horse gentian (Triosteum aurantiacum); Zigzag goldenrod (Solidago flexicaulis)

2 comments:

RuthieJ said...

Hi Kathy,
I'm not sure why your e-mail didn't come through because I did get an e-mail from someone in Alabama asking for coneflower seeds from a post I did several weeks ago. I guess it's just another Blogger snafu......
So, here's my e-mail address: rjknits at msn dot com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, I'm thinking I'd better stop by the garden this weekend. Lovely shots!